Tuesday, January 16, 2007
Results is finally out!! went to IMU half awake and feeling numb...onli to feel my heart thumping at the second floor..all the smiley faces, camera whoring and anxiously spitting saliva into phones telling parents how well they scored...well... i've not attained any bragging rights since so many ppl got A . but personally ive never seen so many straight triangles in my life....not even in sem 3!!! (ok lah... triangle=A) and even Dato Kew's nasty red hair and her verbal abuse didn't dent my OSCE results..and stupid embryo and brachial plexus in OSPE hardly made any diff.. so all in all praise God for a wonderful result..

so i guess these are gonna be my last pics in IMU Bukit Jalil...me and Se Yin.
CS gang...
Evelyn my tipster..haha..thanks again.. see didn get u into any trouble..

of cos.. good results calls for a little celebration.. but time constraints prevents us from doing crazy things.. so.heres more photos promoting tourism Malaysia 07..



watched the Guardian at night...followed cars blindly to pick up chia ling at her aunties place.. and managed to find it without getting lost!! good job Jo.. drama at movie time..got a seat beside this dude whose size took up a quarter of my space...
Me: (whispering) the guy smells la...
CL: (talking until 2 meter radius can hear her..throw Jo's sweater to me..) take this and cover ur nose!
Me:......(utter shock and disbelieve)
CL: (realised something gone wrong...snuggled with Jo and laughed for 2 min..)

good job Chia ling.. u promoted urself....
 
posted by Ernest at 1:55 AM |


0 Comments: