Friday, October 12, 2007
its that time of the year again...time to get old!! i got frens who are oledi married/working at 22...and im still living day by day.. but no worries..things are gonna get better...just be thankful for every day and enjoy life!!

the 1st bday dinner was a real surprise...i should have known it when sab came back at 7 pm instead of 1145. then she wanna go jusco. then she pulled me off the line.. and voila...my bday dinner is set.
after munching down 3 chickens.. and sorry raj i took urs.... its time to cut cake!! i remember 3 years ago they spelt my name wrong....but this?? is not even a human name! and A student?? its not even me!! haha...well..guess my wishes wont come true....:(

bday song singing, cake cutting, candle blowing...face slamming into cake..cake eating....
Many thanks to the organisers...Tek Jee..i know its u....Ah Huat.. and all others who took their precious study time to celebrate with me...really appreciate it alot... and all the best in all of ur postings!!!Terima Kasih Banyak Banyak!!
 
posted by Ernest at 8:09 AM |


0 Comments: