Saturday, July 08, 2006
well..after exam... its time to make the kids in Santa Jerome happy again.. and this time..we came prepared!.. 1st..its Gordon with some games for the kids....memorize our names...then if correct then got a small gift.. and u know what.?? they confused me with Lina!!! oh no....i think better stick with the UN---CLE title la...
Tek Jee gave a WONDERFUL story of david and Goliath!! and my goodness...even got the armor for the kids.. they certainly had fun with it.. after that all using the sword and shield to fight.... i gotta learn some tricks fromTek Jee to use in my sunday school la... incredible..

As promised.. i wanted to teach them violin... but starting from square 1, its easier said than done. this really tested my patients a lot.. gotta repeat repeat and repeat.. until finally they barely managed 'Twinkle twinkle little star....'


anyway..things ended happily as usual... and thanks to my bros.... lina, alice and fern, im sure the kids would be looking forward to see us again.. at this rate..i think we would run out of ideas pretty soon..
 
posted by Ernest at 8:43 AM |


2 Comments:


At 8:06 AM, Blogger SubaG

Hey there ernest!! You have to bring me there!! Its really good what youa re doing! i am trying to teach little children how to read here but i always think to myself i should be helping people back home as well! I always believe that what goes around comes around and i am sure you will be blessed in many ways!

See you SOon!!!! :)

 

At 12:26 AM, Blogger Ernest

make sure u holler when ur back!!