Friday, June 27, 2008
Hols has been nice to my physical health so far...eating home cooked food, getting enaf rest, sleeping like crazy... but im not sure i can say the same for the mental side... sometimes being alone drives me nuts... thanks for all my movie buddies...

was hibernating at home today when suddenly the fan stopped spinning...looking out the window.. didn took me long to realise theres a power cut..and some tenaga ppl fixing the cables nearby... and i tot i just get out for some groceries shopping in Sri Petaling....

turned out to be a not so quiet afternoon...in fact..there a long queue in all the counters...especially the 'express' lanes... yaiks... and smart me was lugging a shopping basket instead of the trolley..:( there as mom and a seeeriously annoying kid behind me who cant stop whining bout the queue...that drove me insane....really...when its my turn..the mom put her stuff in front of mine and asked if she could pay 1st!! and the cashier looked at me for my reply....
i gave my evil thought stare (ask Harveen to explain this) and shoved her things a side and said 'in ur dreams b**ch'... turned to the kid told the spoiled brat to shuddup and told them mom off how bad an example shes giving her oledi screwed up brat... and put my stuff on the cashier table to pay... and giving them both the look again before i walk off...

that was how i tot will happen...or ShoulD have happened...

but instead....i told the mom..ok..go 1st..its just 2 items..and gave a funny face to the kid and made the kid quiet down!!! AM I CRAZY??!! and even now i dunno y i did tat...

but on the other hand...who knows wat would have happened if it had happen the other way...the mom might use an umbrella can stab me and we'll all end up in the police station? hard to put a price on peace rite??
 
posted by Ernest at 12:03 AM |


1 Comments:


At 10:52 PM, Blogger Michelle Mak

is this the ernest i know ah?
so kind hearted one?
:p