Friday, June 02, 2006


well.. all good things come to an end....and so is my 1st car.. its oledi 9 years old..ppl call it '7224'(in canotnese it means thief easy easy die) 'the red wan'..and other stuff.. although i complaint a lot about it... i really shoudnt... im grateful that i even get to drive... and i guess its time to count all my blessings with this car..

1. ive overtook sports car and luxury cars with it on the highway...
2. ive took it to 160km/h at NPE highway..

3. fetched my frens all around

4. with a super overheated..smoking engine..it still can go from subang to cheras to oug....that really says something bout the reliability rite??

5. had some hot dates with it..(well..it isnt too common..so most ppl havent sit b4..)
6. fetched 2 super obese couples...i really thought they cant fit..and if they did the car wont move...but hey..it did..

7. went to muddy, bumpy roads in pahang.. its like off road for an hour...

8.after car washing...it looks awesome..shiny red....

so... it really is a blessing to me and to many many many others.. and of cos.. to whoever is getting it 2nd hand..im sure he/she is lucky to have it....
 
posted by Ernest at 7:57 AM |


3 Comments:


At 6:40 AM, Blogger Douglas

I know how it feels dude...My iswara was sold last year n though it wasn't as long as urs..but it was my first car, well not my car but i use it the most. Haha, maybe i should also write a blog on that car, though it was long ago...hehe..anywayz take care dude

 

At 8:24 AM, Blogger Star☆

Ooo.. that means yuu;re getting a new car, eh? =P

However, for me .. I don't have much remembrance with my first car ... >.>

 

At 9:48 AM, Blogger Elynn

nvr heard of u changing car. well, after u getting that new car....make sure u let me test drive arr...jus like i gave u test mine!! kakaka...